Click on FAQ to read the answer
Monochrome and color printouts as well as monochrome photocopies can be made using a valid ACT ID card.
Paper cards can be purchased at the Circulation/Reference Desk at the cost of 2.50€ each for 50 paper sides. Please note with paper cards only monochrome photocopies/printouts can be made.
- 0.05 cents per page for monochrome photocopies/printouts.
- 0.25 cents per page for color printouts.
Bissell Library has two Copy Rooms:
- First Floor
with a Black/White photocopier/printer.
- Second Floor
with a Black/White and a Color Printer.
- Present your valid ACT ID card at the Circulation/Reference Desk
- Indicate the number of the printed sides you require (minimum number 10 printed sides at cost of 0.50€)
- Circulation/Reference Desk staff will add the required number of units to your card.
- The printing/photocopying procedure is self-service.
Please ask at the Circulation/Reference Desk staff for initial guidance and assistance.
Please visit the Circulation/Reference Desk to have your documents scanned and sent to your e-mail account or saved to your USB stick.
Each scanned page costs 0.50€.